Equipment for Virtual Assistants
On this page you’ll find some recommended products in a handy Amazon basket. Everything from stationary to computers, these products should help you become a successful VA!
We are committed to keeping VA Professional a free resource that will continue to help and support our industry. In order to make that possible, some of the links we share are affiliate links, which means we might get paid something if you make a purchase. that being said, you can be assured that we will only ever recommend things that we have tried and tested ourselves, or that we absolutely know are helpful for our members.
Starting out as a VA?
Are you starting out as a VA? Are you looking to upgrade your working environment? We have put together some essential items that we think every VA should have. From laptops to books to essential software, these items can help speed up your workflow and help you achieve more for your clients by saving you time. Check out the three tiers below. You may only need one or two items from a tier but it’s definitely good to be aware and know about these useful products! If you are looking for helpful software and services check out:
VA JuniorThe must haves for starting out as a VA:
- Office 365 1 year subscription
- Norton 360 Premium – Take your security seriously and get a security package, Norton is a great place to start!
- ADATA 512GB External SSD – Store important files on the go
- The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It
- A Woman’s Work: The book every successful businesswoman wishes she’d read
VA SeniorItems that help the most for experienced VAs:
- Everything in VA Jr. plus:
- Samsung 24″ Monitor – Adding another monitor to your setup is a great way to improve your productivity. Either connect it to your existing desktop or extend your laptops screen. Have Zoom open on one screen and Google docs on the other, you CAN have it all!
- Ergonomic chair – Unless you have a standing desk, you’re probably spending most of the time sitting down as a VA. Invest in a good quality ergonomic chair to help your posture!
VA PROThe items professionals can't live without:
- Everything in VA Sr. plus:
- 2020 Macbook Air – If you’re a Mac user, the 2020 Macbook air is an incredibly powerful machine featuring Apple’s latest processor. This machine is by far one of Apple’s best Macbooks in recent years.
- HP x360 – Are you a Windows fan? HP’s x360 line-up offers a very versitile and capable machine featuring a 360 degree display so you can write notes electronically and is a great device for any task a VA might encounter at a great price.
Our stationary collection includes essentials such as: pens, folders, rubbers rulers and more to help you with your daily tasks whilst in the office. We are sure you are going to LOVE them: